Terms of service for iProceed.com
Please review carefully and if you do not agree, please leave this website immediately.
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
iProceed.com is provided free of charge to you (unless otherwise indicated), by eCreativa.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates that utilize these Terms of Service (“eCreativa.com or eCreativa”).
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs the use of iProceed.com (“Service”) produced by eCreativa.com (“Service Provider”), including participation in the Service’s chat and interactive message board, feedback forums, iProceed Club and chat facilities (“Interactive Forums”).
The following rules may be modified by Service Provider from time to time. Continued use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to this Agreement.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
Your failure to follow the Service’s rules, whether listed below or in supplemental notices posted at various points in the Service, may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies. Access to and use of the Service are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. eCreativa and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By using the Service, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
1. Statements and opinions expressed in our Interactive Forums, instant polls, comments sections, contributed works, excerpts and elsewhere on the Service are not necessarily those of eCreativa and should not be considered facts. eCreativa offers this site and the information contained herein without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained from the site. The financial and other information presented on the Service is also for general purposes only, and should be used only to supplement your knowledge. Neither the contributor(s) nor eCreativa.com guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in these articles and neither eCreativa nor the contributor(s) is responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information, nor shall be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by the information or ideas referenced or suggested on the Service.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Service, including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, music, video and sound, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of eCreativa or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of eCreativa.com or the appropriate affiliate.
3. The Service contains information, facts and opinions from various sources. The services are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied Warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, Restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither eCreativa.com nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Service.
The information presented on our sites is for educational purposes only, and addresses only non-urgent questions of a general nature. If you have any concerns about your health or your child’s health, please consult your family’s health care provider immediately. None of the information presented on our sites should be considered a substitute for personal medical attention, diagnosis or treatment.
4. The Service includes Interactive Forums which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless eCreativa, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit.
Although eCreativa.com may occasionally monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the Service, neither eCreativa.com nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that eCreativa.com does not control the information available in the interactive forums and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any interactive forum are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. eCreativa.com reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on any interactive forum.
5. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant eCreativa.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. e-mail address) on a bulletin board or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by other parties and may result in unsolicited contact.
6. NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR SOLICITATIONS MAY BE POSTED ON OUR SITES without prior written approval. Further, chain letters, virus warnings, flames, pyramid schemes, and messages out of context, the purpose of which is solely to generate traffic to another site, may not be posted. Signature (“sig”) files of 4 lines or less, appended to a topical post on a message board, are acceptable. We will charge $50 per advertisement posted on the boards without prior written permission and your message will also be deleted.
7. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. Neither eCreativa.com nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall be liable to you or ant one else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other similar damages ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ECREATIVA.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON. Further, eCreativa.com and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
8. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts.
Copyright. All rights reserved.