Assume more responsibilities
You are developing an online business. The main product is an alternative to Tampax or sanitary pads for women. This unique product will need a website appealing to pre-menopausical women. In light of our discussion, we have designed a program that will provide the following:
· Development of up to 5 web pages that will include a contact form
· e-commerce capabilities
· Assistance regarding registering the domain name. Fee paid to Network Solution (not included in the contract).
· Assistance selecting a hosting company
· Registration of the website with major search engines
For completing this assignment, we estimate our professional fees to be $499.00. A sum of $250.00 is payable at the time of signing this contract and prior to commencing work. An invoice is enclosed. The balance $249.00 will be payable at the conclusion of the assignment. Payment by check may be made to us.
Completion Date. We and the Client must work together to complete the Web Design Project in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Web Design Project no later than 21 days after Client has submitted all necessary materials. If the Client does not supply us with complete text and graphics content for this Web Design Project new dates will be agreed.
Project Delivery. The final web site design project will be published to the Client's hosting service upon receipt of final payment or delivered via diskette upon the receipt of full payment. The Client understands that we do not provide any hosting services in connection with this Web Design Project. Hosting services require a separate contract with the hosting service of the Client's choice. The Client agrees to select a hosting service, which allows us full access to the Client's account. The Client will be solely responsible for any and all hosting service charges.
Electronic Commerce Laws. The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes, and tariffs applicable in any way to the Web Design Project or any other services contemplated herein.
Electronic Commerce. This agreement contemplates the development an e-commerce enabled site. The Client will cover the expenses associated with this including: merchant account, security certificate to accept credit cards on the Internet and similar charges. The Client understands that if they do not obtain their own secure certificate, design capabilities on the shopping cart itself may be limited. The Client also agrees to pay any associated setup fees/charges billed by the Developer for the maintenance of certificates.
Legal Notice. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract, neither us nor any of its employees or agents, warrant that the functions contained in the Web Design Project will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Web Design Project is with the Client. In no event we will be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this Web Design Project, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, your or your site visitor's computer or internet software, even if eCreativa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Litigation. Any disputes arising from this contract will be litigated or arbitrated in the town of our office. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA.
This Agreement. This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between us and the Client regarding this Web Design Project. Any additional work not specified in this contract or any other amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Client and us. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for 6 months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement. The undersigned hereby agree to the terms, conditions and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
The objectives for this assignment are to:
- Conduct a program of analysis on the commercial merits of your package of products and services
- Provide an objective assessment of the commercial potential for your technology and possible new products and markets
- Provide you with an objective assessment of its business model so that it can be jointly refined to better reflect the needs in the marketplace
To achieve these objectives, we offer to conduct a three-stage, interactive program, consisting of the following components:
Stage One – Project Initiation and Orientation. The objective of this stage is to conduct an evaluation of your capabilities and your current base of knowledge. We will begin with an in-person project initiation meeting intended to:
– Review and refine our understanding of your goals, objectives, and expectations for this assignment
– Jointly identify potential market segments
– Discuss in more detail the specific technical and commercial issues to be addressed during our research and analysis
– Review the preliminary feedback available on your solution, and determine the content of the non-confidential descriptions to be used in our research
Stage Two – Commercial Potential Determination. Immediately following the project initiation meeting, we will conduct an internal preliminary assessment of your business model and its value proposition. This assessment will be conducted by our experts comprising both technical experts and strategy analysts. The focus will be on evaluating and clarifying, in a pragmatic sense, potential commercial impact rather than purely technical attributes, with an eye toward identifying the most appropriate target customers to examine. These efforts will include existing solutions/approaches and how your solution can address the inefficiencies in current technology.
The field research will constitute the single most important source of information for this analysis and will focus on developing the following key information for each target market:
1. Develop initial estimates of the current U.S. market
2. Discuss and summarize initial perceptions of your product descriptions from the companies interviewed regarding:
– Apparent level of interest in your product descriptions
– The commercial potential
– Specific situation the interviewees can potentially use the solution
– Your value proposition
– Internal evaluation and approval procedures currently required
– The apparent strengths and weaknesses of existing solution(s) and your offering
– The probability of success for your solution
3. Evaluate the perceived value-in-use for your product versus existing processes in order to better understand likely substitution potential.
6. Analyze the key economic (e.g. current prices paid, price sensitivity, willingness/ability to pay a premium for higher productivity), regulatory, and technical forces driving purchasing decisions in the market, as well as the market's structure and probable growth.
8. Identify and characterize the key potential customers for you.
9. Develop a preliminary assessment of the potential revenue you might attain at various price levels, including the time frame for reaching these levels, based on a defined set of scenario assumptions.
Upon completion of this research, we will compile and further analyze the base of information and insights developed during the field work.
Stage Three – Critical assessment of the business model. Immediately following the completion of Stage Two of the program, we will conduct a Stage Three effort to
1. Technology and product development
- Provide a detailed outline of the next steps in completing product development
- Required tasks, work effort, and recommended sequence of activities
- Timeline to success
- Estimate of costs
- Typical approval processes
- External resources and technology partners
2. Business plan and commercialization process
- Identification of most attractive markets and end-use applications
- Recommendations and evaluation of your business plan
- Best possible strategies for market entry
- Identification of strategic partners and other value chain participants
- Possible barriers to entry
- Competitive position strategies
- Pricing strategies
- Channel management options
- Marketing and communication strategies
- Identification of licensing opportunities and strategies
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]